To bring you a better gaming experience, Rules of Survival will undergo an update on March 14th. Check the maintenance times below to see when it takes place in your region.
-PDT (Los Angeles): 00:00 AM, ~ 02:00 AM, Mar. 14, 2018
-EDT (New York): 03:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC (London): 07:00 AM ~ 09:00 AM, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC+1 (Paris, Berlin): 08:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC+2 (Istanbul): 09:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC+3 (Moscow): 10:00 AM ~ 11:59 AM, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 14:00 ~ 16:00, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 15:00 ~ 17:00, Mar. 14, 2018
-UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 16:00 ~ 18:00, Mar. 14, 2018
*Completion time is an estimate and may run longer, but we will do our best to get back up and running ASAP.
This week’s update will include the following new content:
1. New Content
– Players can now vault through windows.
– Increased the max. number of players to 160 for Fireteam Mode in Fearless Fiord.
– Added “Seek” function. Players can seek to find like-minded survivors.
2. General Experience
– Increased the maximum visible range of characters in Fearless Fiord. Maximum visible range is modified in settings. Default setting is highest value.
– During free fall, after exiting the glider, players can choose the opportune moment to deploy their parachute.
– Increased image quality of the points at which trees meet game models to accurately stop bullets.
– Optimized the handling of sports cars, SUVs, trucks, and battle jeeps.
– Optimized the camera angle during free fall.
– Pickup list now displays the quantity of items.
– Time in the Prep Zone has been changed to 80 seconds.
– Memory optimized in five areas.
– Optimized system Seek logic.
– Optimized “Seek” entry icon.
– Optimized information prompts in the “Friends” panel.
– Optimized personal homepage.
4. PC Version
– Improved anti-hack measures.
– Significant improvement in the visible range of characters.