A big hi to all the Active Rules of survival players, another weekly update has arrived and today in this article we are going to read about the new features and changes which are going to be coming with this new rules of survival weekly update of 7th March 2018.
Here are the details of the Rules of Survival weekly update – 7 March 2018.
To bring you a better gaming experience, Rules of Survival will undergo an update on Mar. 07. Check the maintenance times below to see when it takes place in your region.
PST (Los Angeles): 11:00 PM, Mar. 06 ~ 01:00 AM, Mar. 07, 2018
EST (New York): 02:00 AM ~ 04:00 AM, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC (London): 07:00 AM ~ 09:00 AM, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC+1 (Paris, Berlin): 08:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC+2 (Istanbul): 09:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC+3 (Moscow): 10:00 AM ~ 11:59 AM, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 14:00 ~ 16:00, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 15:00 ~ 17:00, Mar. 07, 2018
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 16:00 ~ 18:00, Mar. 07, 2018
Completion time is an estimate and may run longer, but we will do our best to get back up and running ASAP.
This week’s update will include the following new content:
1. New Content
– Added “Scan to Add Friend” and “Find Friends Nearby” for players to easily add friends around.
– Added a scope function to the gyro in the mobile version. Players can go to Settings to turn on the scope function, and adjust the scope sensitivity for the gyro.
– Added actions when the SMG is used.
– Added WRO, QBU88, AN94, and VECTOR drops in Ghillie Island, as well as M1887, Thompson, and M14EBR drops in Fearless Fiord.
– Added a new vehicle, Battle Jeep, in Ghillie Island.
– Added a guide at the login interface to help player file an appeal after a penalty has been imposed on the player.
– Closed the Zombie mode.
2. General Experience
– Expanded the anti-cheating detection range, and strengthened the anti-cheating measures at the PC clients.
– Optimized a small section of the memory.
– Improved the stability of the Battle Jeep and Glider Machine Gun.
– Modification where the real-time voice is not closed automatically if the player is in a team when the player exits the battle.
– Used highly accurate character models in spectation.
– Optimized the performance of Find Friends Nearby, QR code, and hyperlink to add friends.
– Removed the system entry to the Activity on the left, and moved it to the event panel (for events with time validity).
– Optimized the loading speed of Search and Personal Space to reduce data costs.
– Optimized the dynamic effects when the player claims the treasure box in the activity points system.
– Optimized the icon presentation of the Battle Jeep and Glider Machine Gun.
4. Bug Fixes
– Fixed the problem of inaccurate location after the player has tapped on the region for the first top-up when the PC client is in the full screen mode.
– Fixed some of the problematic gear locations in Ghillie Island, including issues like gear could not be picked up or was suspended in mid-air.