Hello Guys, As your must have already received a In-Game System E-mail these are the following changes coming up in this week’s maintenance update. The update will take place on 16th January 2018 and the new feature will apply from the very same day.
Here are the details of the Rules of Survival weekly update – 17th January 2018.
Attention Survivors: To bring you a better gaming experience, Rules of Survival will undergo an update on Jan. 17.
This week’s maintenance will include the following new updates:
1. New Features
– Added national flags. Now players can select flags to represent their nation in the settings.
– Lean Left and Lean Right. Players can enable Lean in the Operation settings tab and adjust each button’s position, size and transparency in the Custom tab.
– Added Chicken Grenades. Compared to regular grenades, they cause higher damage in a wider scope and have special explosion effects.
– Added 2 more ways to gain Tokens. Players can earn Tokens via sharing a look (once daily) or ranking first in any mode (once daily).
– Added new items to the Token Store and improved the Token Store’s purchase limit rules.
– Added Elite Supply Boxes, a new type of supply to obtain advanced looks (including firearm camos). Players can obtain Butler Set pieces via Elite Supply Boxes.
– A special winter event Down Coat sale is now on. Get great discounts on down coats to keep you warm this winter. On sale for a limited time only.
– Discount Store now has two tabs: Packs and Looks. Both tabs will have regular updates.
– Updated advanced supplies. Removed Punk and Dark Rose Sets from the advanced supplies, added Pure Preppy and Plaid Preppy Sets.
– Added more boat spawn points by the banks of the island.
– Adjusted seating capacity of some vehicles. SUV and Cars: Increased to 5 players, respectively. Three-wheeler: Increased to 11 players.
– Increased the throwing distance of throwable items. Fixed the bug that the throwables did not deal damage to vehicles.
– Optimized the Spectate feature. Now players can spectate the opponents who killed them.
– Increased the time the game runs in your devices background before disconnecting.
– Fixed various problems caused by Auto Pilot.
4. Audio and Visual Effects
– Slightly decreased the definition of cores left by eliminated players.
– Updated the image of pistol ammo (it used the same image as SMG ammo before).
– Optimized special effects of the napalm.
Also Read : Rules of Survival – Now You can Shoot from Car!
– Added customization options for Backpacks, Meds and Throwables in the Custom settings tab.
– Optimized the display of teammate markers on the map. Now the number and status markers of teammates are displayed more explicitly.
– Optimized the Store and Looks interfaces.
– Increased the limit of friends requests.
– Optimized the Team-up Request feature.
– Optimized characters’ random poses in the lobby.
6. PC Version:
The third party login function is unfortunately delayed. A secure Account System is critical to a better gaming experience. Thus we would like to spend more time to optimize this function. And we appreciate your patience and understanding.
7. Bug Fixes
– Fixed the bug that some players encountered module loading errors and had invisible collisions.
– Fixed that bug that sometimes bulletproof helmets could not be displayed after players took off their headwear.
– Fixed the bug that explosion effects of flash grenades would not be blocked by in-game modules.
– Fixed the bug that some meds were repeatedly displayed in the shortcut of Meds.
– Fixed the bug that the actual number of some throwables did not decrease after being used.
– Fixed the bug that the meds being used blocked the sight of scope.