Hello Guys, As your must have already received a In-Game System E-mail these are the following changes coming up in this week’s maintenance update. The update will take place on 4th January and the new feature will apply from the very same day.
Here are the details of the Rules of Survival weekly update – 4th January 2018.
Survivors get ready to witness the amazing upcoming update in the game of rules of survival, To celebrate this new year with you guys the developers bring forward some really amazing changes and introduces some really amazing brand new content in the game. Just to name a few – A new water vehicle called speedboat, A new bike with a sitting capacity of 2 & a crazy cocktail bomb & much more. Check out other details below.
- Equipping a helmet during a match will no longer unequip headwear. Now, players will be able to have both hats and helmets simultaneously equipped.
- Optimized character movement and surface performance consumption.
- Released a patch for newly-discovered x-ray hack.
2. New Content:
- New vehicle – Speedboat! Players can now ride atop the sea straight into the battlefield!
- New throw-able item – Molotov Cocktail! This item can be looted on the battlefield. The ground on which the item is thrown will erupt into flames, and players within the scope of the fire will take continuous burn damage. After some time, the fire will automatically extinguish.
- Updated the bicycle. A back seat has been added, so that now up to 2 players can ride it.
- Added a new “Stat” page to the Data section. Here, players can examine their detailed rank information as well as in-game performance statistics.
- Added new items: Weekly Pass and Monthly Pass.
- Added more clothes to the discount store, including some new outfits and packs.
- Added a push to talk button to the team-up menu in the lobby.
- Added a special matchmaking mode – Simple Mode! Some players have mobile devices that do not support grass graphics. These players and their teammates will instead be automatically placed into this mode, in which there is no grass. Players in this mode will still earn the same rewards (rank points and gold) as before.
- Removed the M14EBR’s automatic fire mode and replaced it with a 3-round burst mode.
- The zombies in Zombie Mode now have new abilities. Added balance adjustments to zombie HP and attack damage.
- Added a new setting that will cause players’ devices to vibrate when their character is taking damage in-game. This option can be activated in the Settings menu.
- When a player’s character dies, the camera will now stay in the location of death.
- Optimized vehicle collision effects. Vehicles will now provide more physically accurate protection from bullets.
4. Sound Effects:
- Improved the tapping sound effect in lobby, store, and other interfaces.
- Improved the item durability indicator within the combat interface.
- Optimized the ranks and made them easier to be understood.
- Added a mark of mode in the Battle Result interface.
6. PC Version:
- When players are laying prone, they can tap the jump button to directly stand back up
So What are your thoughts about this new upcoming Rules of Survival update? Do let us know in the comment section down below.